You can request to unbond your staked tokens at any time and withdraw them.
However, please note that once your ADX are locked up (bonded) in the Pool Tom, you will not be able to withdraw them for at least 20 days. When you request that your tokens are released, (‘Unbond'), you have to wait 20 days to withdraw them and you will not receive rewards for that 20 days period.
To stop staking, go to the AdEx staking portal, click on Staked ADX, then click on the “UNBOND” link next to the bonds you'd like to release:
Now simply select how much you'd like to unbond (either the full amount of your active stake or a part of it, as you prefer:
Then click on Make unbond commitment.
After 20 days you'd be able to withdraw your tokens.
If you request Unbond and have unclaimed rewards, please note you'd have to still manually claim your rewards (and you don't have to wait the 20 day period to claim them). Simply click on CLAIM and sign all pending transactions to do so.
You can also use the RAGE LEAVE option: This means you can unbond some of your staked ADX tokens (or all) without waiting 20 days BUT please note you would only receive 70% of the withdraw amount. The remaining 30% will be distributed amongst other stakers. Please keep in mind that this option is only available for the AdEx Staking Portal. If you are unbonding from Ambire Wallet, then you will not be able to rage quit.