Posted by AdEx Network on April 4th, 2021
Since we introduced the AdEx Staking Newsletter back in October, more than 5,000 readers joined the club to receive distilled news about AdEx each month (sometimes even before the news hits everywhere else).
This month we decided to give away a total of 2,000 ADX to ten lucky AdEx Staking Newsletter subscribers.
Here is how to win:
- Go to https://adex.network/staking or the staking portal https://staking.adex.network and subscribe for the AdEx Staking Newsletter.
- Fill in a very short survey about AdEx. You will find a link to the survey in your inbox, after you subscribe. If you already read the AdEx Staking newsletter, you will find the link in a separate email message.
- Join the AdEx Network Telegram Group.
When you comply with all three requirements, you will be entered in our prize draw. On April 21, 2021, we will draw 10 lucky winners who will receive 200 ADX each.
Terms of the Promotion
- Duration of the promotion: The promotion starts on March 31st, 2021 and entries will be accepted until 23:59 UTC on April 21st, 2021.
- How to enter: Go to https://adex.network/staking and subscribe for the AdEx Staking Newsletter. You will receive an email with a link to a short survey. Submit the survey. Join the AdEx Network Telegram Group.
- Prize draw: 10 winners will be chosen at random (prize draw mechanism explained below).
Eligibility: Eligible to receive a prize will be only users who:
- Subscribed with a valid email address by April 23, 2021;
- Submitted a valid survey;
- Joined the AdEx Network Telegram Group by April 23, 2021.
- Ethereum address disclosure: Winners must provide an Ethereum address in order to receive their prize.
- Prizes distribution: Each of the 10 winners will receive 200 ADX on an Ethereum address. The rewards will be airdropped to the Ethereum addresses that the users have pointed in the survey.
- GDPR consent: By participating in the promotion, you agree to receive marketing emails related to the AdEx Network staking portal, the AdEx Network advertising platform, and the company in general.
Prize draw mechanics
We will take the hash of the first Ethereum block after 11:59 UTC on April 21st, 2020. We will also assign subsequent numeric numbers to all participants in the promotion.
We will then take the block hash and convert it from hexadecimal to decimal, then divide it by the number of participants in the promotion. The remainder will be the winning number.
We will then repeat this with the 9 subsequent blocks to determine the next 9 winners.
On the rare occasion that the same number is drawn twice, we will take the next mined block to have 10 different winners.